Terms of Sale
All property, materials and items are listed or offered for sale by Murco Recycling Enterprises, Inc. as agent for the consignors (sellers). The following Terms and Conditions of Sale and posted notices and verbal announcements at the time of sale by the Auctioneer are the conclusive statements of terms and conditions for this auction. Submitting any bid, whether in person, in writing, by telephone or any other means, the buyer acknowledges and accepts these terms and conditions.
1. Bidders at live auctions are required to register prior to the sale and must use the number issued to them when they are the successful bidder. No transfer of a bidder’s number will be recognized from one buyer to another. For remote or online auctions or sales, bidders will be required to submit basic contact information including but not limited to name and phone number.
2. All bids received by Murco Recycling or auctioneer are binding and enforceable.
3. The highest bidder is considered the buyer. If any dispute arises between bidders, the lot in dispute shall, at the discretion of the auctioneer, either be re-offered for sale or sold as stated. In any event, the auctioneer’s decision will be final. If a dispute arises after the auction, Murco Recycling’s sales record will be deemed final.
4. Murco Recycling is the sole determiner of the value of all items and shall exclusively set the minimum price for all items. Murco reserves the right to reject any bid or raise not commensurate with the value of the item being sold.
5. All purchases are for cash only. Murco Recycling does not accept personal checks or credit cards. Once the auctioneer says "sold" you are awarded the rights to the item, but it is not considered "SOLD" until all items are paid in full. Removal of items can only commence after Murco Recycling is paid in full.
6. Murco Recycling reserves the right to request a non-refundable deposit from the buyer of at least 50% total purchase price (sale price plus buyer’s premium) at any time. An immediate cash or wire deposit is required for all remote, online, or off site purchases once items are awarded to a high bidder. Murco Recycling reserves the right to re-list any items not paid for within a timely manner.
7. Removal of purchases shall be at the expense, risk and liability of the purchaser or their agent and shall be done the day of auction only unless other arrangements are made with Murco Recycling. Auctioneer shall not be responsible for goods not removed within the time allowed. In the event that items cannot be removed the day of auction, Murco may issue buyer a waiver allowing buyer to return to the property. The waiver will specify items to be removed and the time line for doing so. The waiver must be presented when going back on site and buyer must abide by the terms of the signed waiver. Failure to abide by the waivers terms and conditions may result in forfeiture of materials purchased. We assume no responsibility for items left on the premises after date given by auctioneer. Any items left on the premises after this time will be considered abandoned. Items not paid for and removed within the time allowed herein may be resold at public or private sale without further notice.
8. ALL items are sold "as is, where is" with no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied "in place with all faults". Murco Recycling will disclose all known faults or imperfections, but it is the final responsibility of the buyer to inspect the materials to satisfy themselves as to the condition of the items.
9. ALL SALES ARE FINAL, NO REFUNDS.
10. In default of payment in full within the allotted time specified by Murco Recycling, the auctioneer in addition to all other remedies allowed by law may retain all monies received including cash deposits as liquidated damages. Items not paid for and removed within the time allowed may be resold at public or private sale without further notice.
11. Quantities must be checked before removal of purchases. No adjustments will be made once the items are removed from the auction premises.
12. Both Murco Recycling and auctioneer are "agent only" and are not responsible in the event the owner or purchaser at the auction fail to live up to their agreement, including failure of the owner to deliver any property to the purchaser.
13. In the event that property is to be removed by the owner or other agents of the owner instead of the buyer, Murco Recycling is not responsible for any damage or faults incurred as part of the removal process.
14. Inventory may be subject to change without notice. Murco Recycling also reserves the right to amend, add or rescind terms and conditions of sale.
15. Each sale is subject to a minimum of 10% buyer's premium. Buyer's premium applies to all live and remote auctions and will be announced prior to auction or sale commencing.
16. All Murco Recycling auctions and sales are privately owned and operated. We reserve the right to refuse admittance of any person.